A very warm welcome to Conor O'Brien to the Industrial team in Tilbury
-Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Position: Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 pa
Contract type: Permanent
An established building services consultancy with their main hub being a stones throw away from Bromley Town Centre, has an immediate requirement for an Intermediate Mechanical design engineer to join their team currently sitting at 15 heads in their newly refurbished office.
Working alongside the Senior Engineers within the business, you will be communicating with the client and project teams, responding to their client's needs, assisting in developing and producing reports, specifications, drawings, supporting/undertaking site inspections and overseeing testing and commissioning activities, following all health and safety, QA and environmental policies and procedures.
This vacancy is for someone who is looking to progress into an Senior Engineer within the next 2 years so previous experience and exposure working on Residential, Commercial and Education projects are A MUST.
They are looking for:
- HND/ Degree qualified in Building Services/ Mechanical Engineering
- Self Starter who is confident working independently
- An engineer who has experience dealing with all RIBA stages of design
- Engineer who is capable of pipe/ duct sizing
- Someone who is capable of using Auto-Cad/ Revit software
- Experience using Thermal Modelling software
- 1-3 years post degree experience in building services design.
Must have a full UK driving licence as site travel will be required for this position.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this role, please send through a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch ASAP.
George Martin (MEP Design Recruitment Consultant)
DD: 0203 941 2710