Streamline Services are happy to welcome Maddison Jonas to our Building Services team!
501-Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Position: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 pa
Contract type: Permanent
As the demand for Building Services Design Engineers' expertise continues to grow, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join our prestigious Design and Build Contractor client in Essex delivering innovative solutions for design processes on large scale projects.
Projects include large Residential and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working for interesting clients
Role and Responsibilities
• Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
• Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
• Designing site-specific equipment as required
• Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
• Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
• Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
• Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
• Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint Experience and Skills Required
• Degree qualified and heading towards chartership
• CIBSE/IET professional institute member
Our client invests heavily in their biggest assets... their staff. We actively challenge and continuously improve our performance by investing in the training and development of our people. And as you will find out from day one in your employment, you will be handsomely rewarded:
• 25 days holiday
• Car allowance
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Pension: Standard 6% Contribution
• Highly competitive salary
• Permanent contract from day one
If you are an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer looking to find a permanent home in the Essex area, please get in touch today to find out more information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.