A very warm welcome to Conor O'Brien to the Industrial team in Tilbury
489-Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Position: Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 pa
Contract type: Permanent
An established building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for an Intermediate Electrical design engineer to join their team currently sitting at 15 heads in their Hertfordshire based office.
Working alongside the Senior Engineers within the business, you will be communicating with the client and project teams, responding to their client's needs, assisting in developing and producing reports, specifications, drawings, supporting/undertaking site inspections and overseeing testing and commissioning activities, following all health and safety, QA and environmental policies and procedures. This opportunity is for someone who is looking to progress into an Senior Engineer within the next 2 years so previous experience and exposure working on high profile Residential, Commercial and Education projects are A MUST.
They are looking for:
• A minimum of 1-2 years' UK Building Services Consultancy experience
• Sound technical knowledge in Electrical Engineering Design and knowledge of current standards and legislations.
• Experience with electrical calculation software packages (Amtech, Dialux, Relux AutoCAD. Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) .
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software suite.
• Relevant Degree qualifications are essential
• Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with internal and external design teams and disciplines.
• Ability to write or assist with writing reports and preparing specifications/schedules
Should you be interested in hearing more about this role, please send through a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch ASAP.
DD: 0203 941 2710